Do you have a job in the piping industry that pays you what your worth and gives you the benefits that you deserve? Do you have a Pension, Health Insurance, Annuity/401K, ongoing training opportunities that cost you nothing to receive?
These are just a few of the benefits to becoming a member of UA Local 81
- A bargained and set minimum wage plus benefits, all paid by the employer
- Medical Coverage for you and your family paid for by your employer which includes limited dental and vision
Benefits follow the employee!
- Your pension, retirement security, and healthcare benefits provide coverage for both you and your spouse for life!
- Access to over 50 contractors who exclusively employ our members
- Our Journeyman Training and Apprenticeship programs allow you to EARN WHILE YOU LEARN! You will receive high quality on-going education and certification state of the art training equipment and by certified instructors.
Career Profile for Experienced Journeyman
FILL OUT THE CAREER PROFILE BELOW IF YOU'RE AN EXPERIENCED PIPING OR HVAC SERVICE PROFESSIONAL OTHERWISE IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR AN APPRENTICESHIP YOU WILL NEED TO FILL OUT THE APPRENTICE APPLICATION.
Upon submission of this Career Profile, one of our Recruitment Specialists will be in touch with you.